Must-Have Personal Care Essentials for Your Shoppers On the Go
Every day, just like you, your customer-base wakes up. They brush their teeth and shower and moisturize. There are a few things that none of us can escape – not even the most makeup savvy consumer, let alone us mere mortals.
From bamboo toothbrushes and body wash, to a vitamin-rich drink to throw in their bag as they run out the door, we’ve compiled a list of must-haves… or must-stocks, if you will.
- TruKid makes everyone happy: kids love the kid-friendly products, parents love that they’re naturally free of steroids and gluten, and retailers love the new customers they attract beyond the baby aisle.
- Swimspray provides a solution to one of the longest-standing problems associated with swimming – chlorine odor and irritation. The product makes the swimming experience better, safer, and more enjoyable for the entire swimming community.
- Barefoot Venus is all about pampering yourself, indulging divinely, smelling angelic and glowing like a goddess.
- Founder Nina Faust established the Faust’s Potions brand in 2010, having spotted a niche in the market for an effective and potent nutritional supplement aimed at professionals.
- All Beauty Water is a skincare drink with 8 SkinVitamins, 7 additional SkinNutrients and 0 Sugar, 0 Calories– changing the beauty conversation with products focused on beauty from within.
- La Isha is the first therapeutic-quality natural skin care line designed to help women over 35 and free of synthetic chemicals, fillers, artificial colors & fragrances, phthalates, parabens, sulfates, petroleum derivatives.
- Zoe means “life” and Zoe Organics celebrates life by providing families with multi-functional, beautiful, safe and nourishing products that promote a healthy, active lifestyle. 100% organic ingredients.
- The WooBamboo Toothbrush, made from sustainable, stylish, eco-friendly bamboo!
Tweet her @Amy_VanEs
Latest posts by Amy Van Es (see all)
- Your Brand’s ‘Ethical Scorecard’ Could Be Costing You Sales - May 11, 2017
- This Just In: Hubba Introduces an Even Simpler Way to Close Deals as a Retailer - April 28, 2017
- Should You Give Medical Advice as a Health Brand? - March 21, 2017