Hygiene Goods with Packaging as Clean as the Product
Everybody needs ‘em – the essential personal care and beauty products that you don’t want on your Instagram-worthy beauty shelf for all to see. Your customers care about their bodies’ just as much as they care about their ‘like’ count. These products are a staple for every day life. But with carefully designed, beautiful packaging, client’s won’t shy away from a bathroom selfie with these products in the shot.
- Kleenhanz. Kleenhanz towelettes are the next best thing to soap and water and are fast becoming the hand hygiene product of choice throughout the United States.
- Dude Products With their innovative and authentic hygiene wipe(s) solutions for men, the DUDE Brand is the next big thing in Men’s Grooming.
- Moraz. Cosmetic products based on high extracts of medical herbs from the galilee region.
- Rustic Maka. Their smooth formula is carefully created with rich, organic plant-based oils, butters and powders, along with minerals and plant-based extracts!
- Virginia Artisan Soap. Quintessentially English, natural soap brand Virginia’s Artisan Soap makes superb handmade soap, with unique essential oil blends, high grade vegetable oils, luxury packaging and no nasties!
- Healthy Hoo Hoo. Gentle care for down there!
- The Goodwell Company. Smart, sustainable and modern dental care for you and your planet.
- Anointment. Anointment crafts pure, simple, natural and effective skin care for the entire family. Small batch handcrafted soap, New Mom & Baby Care, Daily Luxury Skin Care and Men’s Care beautifully presented and curated prioritizing certified organic locally grown ingredients.
- Bath Place. The Bath Place is a family owned and operated company born out of a desire to provide safer, healthier products for your family.
- Bee Bald manufactures and distributes a unique, 12 SKU line of premium quality grooming, shave and skin care products for men, with hair and without!
- Wireless Wipes. If you want to keep the things closest to you clean and healthy, pick up a Wireless Wipe. It effectively rids germs off the one thing we use more than anything else… Your cellphone!
Tweet her @Amy_VanEs
Latest posts by Amy Van Es (see all)
- Your Brand’s ‘Ethical Scorecard’ Could Be Costing You Sales - May 11, 2017
- This Just In: Hubba Introduces an Even Simpler Way to Close Deals as a Retailer - April 28, 2017
- Should You Give Medical Advice as a Health Brand? - March 21, 2017