Top Skincare Products Shoppers Will Love
Shoppers are increasingly turning their products over to check the labels. 54% of shoppers agreed that they are “more concerned about chemicals in my skin care products” (source). With growing concerns about allergies and toxins, ingredients matter in a big way to shoppers and quality has never been more important to differentiate products that are both effective and innovative. For #HubbaHW, we’ve rounded up a collection of products to stock that will please even your most discerning clients:
1. Healthy, naturally for the whole family, Homeocan’s natural patented active ingredients reinforce the skin barrier and preserves its cellular resource with Shea butter and honey extract.
2. Kleenhanz, the antibacterial towelette is “the next best thing to soap and water” and is fast becoming the hand hygiene product of choice. 100% alcohol-free, Kleenhanz towelettes clean, kill and remove germs effectively unlike alcohol-based products that can cause skin irritation or excess drying.
3. Oleavicin is the only all botanical, non-GMO, patented remedy for cold sores, fever blisters and minor skin conditions that really works with no harsh side effects to significantly accelerate the healing process using the benefits of organic olive leaf.
4. Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe cleansers and moisturizers do more than just cleanse and moisturize the skin’s surface — CeraVe is the first and only brand to offer a full line of products that help replenish and protect the skin’s moisture barrier with an exclusive blend of ceramides identical to those found naturally in your skin.
5. QM Sports Care develops unique products specific to sports so you can perform as champs do on a 100% natural base. Offerings include a pre sports energizing oil which gives a light relaxing effect on the muscles before a race or training and an anti friction cream that is used by pro cyclists.
6. British Science Formulations by Dr. David Kingsley is a comprehensive at-home trichology treatment program that has been scientifically formulated for healthy hair growth by providing important nutriments and natural scalp stimulants which help support the availability of important nutrients in the hair follicle.
7. Using CALLEX you can walk through the desert and still have smooth soft feet- exfoliating ointment works naturally without scraping and filing.
8. Whiskey, Ink & Lace is a collection of bath & body goods with rustic americana flair that will treat your life to a li’l handcrafted lovin’.
9. Skintifique skincare products offer exceptional properties and very pure compositions for people with dry, sensitive, allergic or fragile skin.
10. Cocodent by Greensations is the world’s first and only coconut oil toothpaste that naturally whitens teeth while fighting decay and gum disease.
11. JOI Pure aromatherapy products are created in purpose-built premises set amongst natural bushland in the hills of the Swan Valley, Western Australia. Their natural skincare products use only organic ingredients, certified organic virgin plant/nut oils, virgin beeswax and herbal extracts.
For more great product picks for Hubba’s Health and Wellness launch week, see Holly’s List on Hubba!
Tweet her @Amy_VanEs
Latest posts by Amy Van Es (see all)
- Your Brand’s ‘Ethical Scorecard’ Could Be Costing You Sales - May 11, 2017
- This Just In: Hubba Introduces an Even Simpler Way to Close Deals as a Retailer - April 28, 2017
- Should You Give Medical Advice as a Health Brand? - March 21, 2017