Top Selections for Protein Powders, Supplements and Health Drinks
As every brand in Hubba knows, for the health conscious shopper, finding health-promoting protein powders and drinks that are as natural as they are delicious is increasingly important. If consumers want to get their shake on or find something to boost their health, this collection of fabulously high quality nutritional products will definitely deliver.
1. From plant-based oils to pure organic juices, Genesis Today makes products that offer real food, real nutrition for real bodies.
2. Yuve promotes health and natural beauty through complete wholesome nutrition and their matcha green tea powder is the superfood with 137x more antioxidants than regular green tea, plus vitamins, minerals, potassium, fibers and chlorophyll.
3. Orange Naturals makes family-friendly natural medicine that’s safe, effective and simple to use. MagPop!, is a new magnesium-infused effervescent drink that dispenses an ample dose of magnesium glycinate, vitamin C and electrolytes with every serving.
4. Sufficient-C LLC is high dosed, non-GMO flavor that adds 2,000 mg per scoop of refreshing vitamin C, and is sweetened with stevia.
5. Born from the belief that you shouldn’t have to choose between nutrition and on-the-go convenience, Vega is a premium brand of clean plant-based, convenient, real food alternatives.
6. Acli-Mate® Mountain Sport Drink contains blended electrolytes, vitamins, minerals, and herbal extracts to assist with acclimatization to altitude, nutrient replenishing pre and post workout, and muscle recovery specifically formulated for use by mountain visitors, adventurers, and athletes.
7. Ditching the traditional horsepill prenatal and fishy DHA, Mommi‘s pregnancy protein shakes deliver everything a woman needs daily, relieving nausea and increasing energy.
8. Gnarly Whey is from grass-fed cows, free of hormones, antibiotics and other chemicals. It’s also easy on stomachs due to its high quality and digestive enzymes.
9. Vital Whey fits in at home as a healthy snack for parents and their children, as well as at the gym for the perfect protein boost after a hard workout.
10. TRUProteins NutraWhey products are delicious, all natural protein powders with no gmos, additives, or chemicals where every ingredient brings a nutrition value.
11. IdealFit aims to maximize workouts for women by creating products specifically for them with high quality supplements. IdealLean’s 100% Whey Protein Isolate excludes all of the unnecessary ingredients.
For more great product picks for Hubba’s Health and Wellness launch week, see Holly’s List on Hubba!
Latest posts by Amanda Rappak (see all)
- IKEA is Taking a Tech-Centered Approach to Their New Pop Up Stores - May 27, 2016
- Hubba-UB Podcast: How Nuvango Moved From A Tech Accessories Company to A Fashion-Focused Business (and kept their customers) - May 26, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Product Disruption: Nanoleaf Shares How Smart Design Transformed the Conventional Lighting Market - May 26, 2016