Rev Up Your Breakfast Aisle with These Healthy Consumer Favourites
With breakfast being the most important meal of the day, it stands to reason that extra attention should be paid to your breakfast food aisle. In celebration of #HubbaFoodBev week, we scoped out some top quality products that will ensure your shoppers start every day off on the right foot. As always, Hubba makes it easy to link up with brands directly.
1. Holy Crap. Holy Crap, the high fibre cereal, that has “regular” customers.
2. Ardenne Farm. Ardenne Farm believes gluten free should taste great and be affordable; that’s why their easy-to-make, awarding-winning gluten-free baking mixes have homemade taste with an old-fashioned price!
3. Kalona Super Natural. Organic, non-homogenized whole milk yogurt, cultures and flavours come together to bring you the most authentic greek yogurt, a perfect addition to your morning routine.
4. Salba Smart. The most powerful chia seeds on the planet.
5. Kodiak Cakes. Everyone’s favourite breakfast food has never tasted so good! Kodiak Cake’s flapjacks and waffles come in a variety of healthy options (including single, on-the-go servings) and are made with 100% whole grains.
6. Sweet Earth Natural Foods. Sweet Earth is an all-natural food company that handcrafts award-winning, globally-inspired, plant-based convenience products for the modern consumer.
7. Madhava. Madhava provides all manner of healthy, sweet options including this all natural, low glycemic syrup. Made using organic agave with just a hint of maple syrup, it’s the perfect final touch to that perfect stack of pancakes.