Give Shoppers the Snacks They Crave with These Yummy Treats
Snacking can sometimes be an all day affair. More than ever, consumers are reaching out for the healthiest option on the shelves. For #HubbaFoodBev week, we’ve curated a list of brands who provide a plethora of delicious and nutritious treats that are just as crave-worthy as they are healthy. Don’t miss your chance to reach out to these yummy brands on Hubba today!
1. ProTings. ProTings are delicious protein chips catering to health-conscious individuals looking to rethink the way they snack.
2. New Grounds Food. The CoffeeBar is an organic energy bar infused with a full cup of fair trade coffee. Each bar is non-GMO, vegan, gluten-free, delicious, and packs enough energy to keep you energized for all of life’s adventures.
3. Paleo Eats. Delicious, nutritious, and delightfully different from the rest of the baked goods pack, Paleo Eats is the tasty way to give people what they’re hungry for.
4. Homefree. Homefree®, LLC is the maker of delicious, all natural or organic, ready-to-eat whole grain cookies free of gluten and common food allergens including peanuts, tree nuts, eggs and dairy.
5. Unique Pretzels. Unique Pretzels is an award winning brand based on product quality, simplicity of ingredients, product creativity, and trend foresight, making them the fastest growing pretzel brand.
6. Ocean’s Halo. Swim against the tide, eat seaweed!
7. Selma Good. A rich, smooth cookie baked with fresh pecans, and real ‘budda’ make these little guys hard to resist. Crispy on the front end and a smooth chocolaty finish will give you fits trying to eat just one!
8. Paleo Simplified. An irresistible Paleo Superfood Bar; gluten-free fuel the way your body was meant to have.
9. Paleo People. Paleo People manufactures a unique paleo line of fruit & nut cluster snacks in 4 flavours.
10. Naked Edge. Naked Edge’s Veggie-Go’s are similar to a fruit strip or a fruit leather, but made from whole organic fruits AND veggies!
11. Jolly Oak. REAL delicious granola in every crunch.
12. The Chocolate Therapist. The Chocolate Therapist makes extraordinary, handcrafted chocolate with all-natural ingredients and organic flavouring oils.
13. 18 Rabbits. Chocolate bars beware, this granola bar was created to solve the chocolate craving while delivering a nourishing treat.
14. Chinook Seedery. Chinook sunflower seeds deliver a powerful combination of nutrients, minerals, antioxidants and vitamins for energy, stamina and overall health. Truly, nature’s superfood.
15. 2 Degrees. For every bar purchased, 2 Degrees will give a meal to a hungry child via Feed America.
16. Coconut Organics. Health-conscious shoppers can rejoice – no piggies were harmed in the making of this tasty gourmet snack.
17. Gluten Free Bar. Their bars and bites don’t taste gluten-free, soy-free, dairy free, vegan, or non-gmo. But they are.
18. Bumble Bar. Bumble Bar has a great selection of gluten-free, organic snack bars that are high in fibre, protein and flavour.
Follow her at @D_isforDayana
Latest posts by Dayana Cadet (see all)
- Hubba Supports Small Business Saturday - November 13, 2017
- The End of Trade Shows? Find Out How This CEO Grows His Wholesale Business in Just an Hour a Day - October 31, 2017
- Q&A with Darron Burke: Building a Top-Ranking Online Business - October 26, 2017