Hubba Toolkit: Top 10 Tips to Get Your Business Off the Ground
Class is in session! At Hubba, we always have your back and we try to cover as many aspects of the world of commerce as possible in order to help our users make informed decisions at all times. We thought it only made sense to put together our very own Hubba Toolkit full of lessons in what it means to build a brand from start to finish. If you’re a new kid on the block looking to become one of the big dogs, read on for our Top 10 tips to get you up and running.
- Got an idea? Crowdfunding can be an invaluable tool when it comes to kicking things off (pun intended). Beloved Hubba user, Micki Krimmel shares some insightful tips on how to crush it on Kickstarter by building a campaign the right way.
- Of course, once you get the ball rolling, the next step is packaging your product in a way that will get consumers excited to try it. The Ruby Rockets team explains the delicate science behind catering to your target through your packaging.
- We live in a digital world, so make sure your website is on point! After all, this is where your consumers will get to know you, your brand and your products. Our resident designer Amy shares her expertise on the 6 proven design fixes for your brand’s homepage.
- No marketing budget? No problem! More and more brands are realizing the importance of marketing themselves online through social media. 18 Rabbits’ Kelly LeCoy delves into how she keeps a laser-focused social media strategy.
- Now that you’re all set up and rearing to go, it’s time to sell, sell, sell! There are many different roads you can go down in terms of getting your product out there and under the noses of consumers and retailers alike. For example, Hubba helps you connect directly with both influencers and retailers (but you knew that, didn’t you?). But if you’re on a platform like Amazon, the process may not always seem as direct. Here’s a little push in the right direction towards boosting your Amazon product pages.
- If that’s not your cup of tea, maybe try exploring your other distribution options. Whether you dive in to a retailer head first or would rather a savvy distributor to do the work for you, we’ve got you covered with a Distribution Cheat Sheet (you can also see what @RetailPhil has to say on the matter as well).
- Want to move in on a retailer but have questions on what their buyer may be looking for? We delve into a day in the life of a retail buyer and get the scoop on what’s really going through their heads.