Breakout Mens’ Accessories and Must-Have Footwear
Male shoppers hunting for stylish new looks will be thrilled that you carry these accessories that take their wardrobe to a new level. From handmade shoes to backpacks to the best fitting jacket ever, this collection of items include the hot must-haves of the season and high quality bespoke products sure to appeal to the stylish gent.
1. Silver Fever is destined to be your favorite, fedora style sun hat for hip and casual sun protection. A perfect go-to for every locale!
2. The hallmark of exceptional artistry and outstanding value, Jorg Gray crafts unique timepieces that reflect an effortless American style and sophistication.
3. Hansa scours the globe looking for the best diamonds, gemstones and fashion jewelry. All of their diamonds come from ethical, conflict-free suppliers.
4. Eye popping prints from Claudio Lugli bring your outfit up several notches of cool.
5. Testosterone Shoes combine utilitarian elements with bold styling – boots and shoes made for men with style.
6. Slender, easy-to-wear backpack design from Bocini effortlessly transitions from campus to cubicle to corporate boardrooms.
7. Bosca brings over 100 years of continual evolution rooted in stubborn dedication to Italian Hand-stained Leather and the creation of true, handsome, and lasting quality.
8. The unique, durable everyday messenger bag from Ducti is stylish and functional with multiple pockets so commuting is simple.
9. Inox makes a designer line of mens jewelry with quality materials like stainless steel and titanium for a classic masculine look.
10. Nocturnal Workshop is a Vancouver based bag manufacturer of timeless, understated 3M reflective backpacks and accessories made in the USA and Canada.
11. Joggo makes ethically produced messenger bags combining functionality & style, that help educate refugee children with each purchase.
Click here to see this list of brands featured in Hubba and like the ones you love!
Latest posts by Amanda Rappak (see all)
- IKEA is Taking a Tech-Centered Approach to Their New Pop Up Stores - May 27, 2016
- Hubba-UB Podcast: How Nuvango Moved From A Tech Accessories Company to A Fashion-Focused Business (and kept their customers) - May 26, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Product Disruption: Nanoleaf Shares How Smart Design Transformed the Conventional Lighting Market - May 26, 2016