Beautiful Women’s Accessories and Must-Haves for Classy Retail Displays
With the first pangs of spring warming the city, shoppers will be hitting the streets in search of the perfect splash of color or decoration to adorn their newly sun-kissed skin. We’ve been hibernating all winter, trendcasting the latest and greatest in women’s accessories, and have compiled a one-stop shop for you to stock your new line.
It’s time to add a little spring in your step and to your retail display.
1. Loviea designs and provides jewelry to add a statement to your everyday fashion. Their mission is to make you feel confident, pretty, elegant, and unique.
2. ASHA has introduced and established a new category of jewelry that bridges fine and costume. The focus is on sophisticated design, a mix of top quality metals and exquisite gemstones comparable to fine jewelry.
3. Sherpani offers modern design stitched with alpine heritage.
4. Shelby Mason’s motto: Love Your Legs. Worship Your Feet.
5. Vicenzo Leather’s is in the business of creating unique and diverse collection of leather products that are elegant while still affordable making men and women step out feeling fantastic on the inside and out.
6. With a focus on co-ordination and ease of wear, Pia Rossini is passionate about color, simplicity and style and confident that there is a fashion accessory for every woman and every occasion from each collection.
7. So fashionable, so affordable. PalmBeach Jewelry is your source for elegant and fun fashion jewelry at incredible savings.
8. BootDazzles instantly transforms any high-boot or bootie from ordinary to fabulously extraordinary.
9. Alicia Jean Design makes jewelry that represents the young, chic and modern woman.
10. Flash Tattoos are the original innovative jewelry-inspired temporary tattoos for serious (and not so serious) fashionistas.
11. Fashion line out of Orange County, Knighbury aims to create designs that will accompany you on all the adventures in your life.
Click here to this list of brands featured in Hubba and like the ones you love!
Tweet her @Amy_VanEs
Latest posts by Amy Van Es (see all)
- Your Brand’s ‘Ethical Scorecard’ Could Be Costing You Sales - May 11, 2017
- This Just In: Hubba Introduces an Even Simpler Way to Close Deals as a Retailer - April 28, 2017
- Should You Give Medical Advice as a Health Brand? - March 21, 2017