Hubba’s High End Collection for Fashionable Shoppers
Your discerning clients will likely tell you it’s the details or the little flourishes that really count when it comes to taking an outfit to the next level. Use these top selections from Hubba’s Apparel and Accessories category as inspiration for your next retail display catering to shoppers seeking remarkable and well crafted items imbued with timeless elegance.
1. Obaku makes Danish designer watches with luxury details at affordable prices.
2. May28th is an accessories brand dedicated to creating fun, colorful and affordable watches.
3. Stunning simulated diamonds & created gemstones by DANI by Daniel K come in hand-set in sterling silver created to exacting standards.
4. The most funded fashion project in Kickstarter history, KnixWear is the leader in active intimates. These aren’t your grandma’s knickers. They’ve merged performance and design to give women everyone an underwear upgrade. See why Women’s Health called them “a product that will change your life” and Mashable said “the bra gods have answered”.
5. Take it up a notch with Threadster’s high quality fashion accessories for men that are made in England with British style.
6. Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, Mo&CoBags are casual, natural and vintage inspired handbags with a gorgeous, rugged look and exceptionally well crafted.
7. Kangol® – Born British, raised on the streets of New York.
8. Red Monkey makes unique, hand-built leather accessories embodying the spirit of rock n’ roll. Inspired by the rugged, lived-in character of vintage western wear and classic American motorcycle leathers, Red Monkey leather goods are designed to break-in and get even better with age.
9. Tommy John was born from the desire to reinvent men’s underwear by creating profoundly comfortable products that combine the best fabric, fit and functionality.
10. Slater Zorn is a classic, timeless, heritage brand where loyalty meets luxury. A selectively curated collection of clothing, accessories and jewelry for men and women in colors that represent affiliations of all kinds.
See other top brands in Hubba’s Apparel and Accessories category here.
Latest posts by Amanda Rappak (see all)
- IKEA is Taking a Tech-Centered Approach to Their New Pop Up Stores - May 27, 2016
- Hubba-UB Podcast: How Nuvango Moved From A Tech Accessories Company to A Fashion-Focused Business (and kept their customers) - May 26, 2016
- 5 Secrets to Product Disruption: Nanoleaf Shares How Smart Design Transformed the Conventional Lighting Market - May 26, 2016