5 Best Quotes from Our Biz Gurus
1. “Chase the vision, not the money, the money will end up following you.” —Tony Hsieh, Zappos CEO
Read about how one cereal brand saw opportunity in a chance-encounter… and boosted their sales because of it.
2. “The most dangerous poison is the feeling of achievement. The antidote is to every evening think what can be done better tomorrow.” —Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA founder
Get better at working you’re your home office with these #HubbaHacks.
3. “We are currently not planning on conquering the world.” —Sergey Brin, Google co-founder
Take your business step-by-step, and learn from these guys who managed to work their way to running their craft brand from a beach.
4. “The last 10% it takes to launch something takes as much energy as the first 90%.” —Rob Kalin, Etsy founder
Want to be calculated and thoughtful when launching your new product? These guys have you covered.
5. “No matter how brilliant your mind or strategy, if you’re playing a solo game, you’ll always lose out to a team.” —Reid Hoffman, LinkedIn co-founder
Learn about finding the right people to help you build your vision.
Tweet her @Amy_VanEs
Latest posts by Amy Van Es (see all)
- Your Brand’s ‘Ethical Scorecard’ Could Be Costing You Sales - May 11, 2017
- This Just In: Hubba Introduces an Even Simpler Way to Close Deals as a Retailer - April 28, 2017
- Should You Give Medical Advice as a Health Brand? - March 21, 2017